- over 10 years of experience in industrial design, interaction and product development for clients like Philips, Swisscom, TUV Rheinland, Decathlon
- has a university degree in design engineering and business administration
- worked on dozens of design projects for consumers, professionals, sports applications and medical applications.
- lived a few years in St. Petersburg Russia and speaks Russian
- loves traveling, having interesting encounters with local people about history, politics, religion and philosophy.
- has over 10 years of industrial design experience
- has partially a Finnish background, lived both in HongKong and Japan
- worked for two highly esteemed design studios in the Netherlands on both professional, consumer, sports, bike and agricultural products
- is a team-player and knows how to get the utmost out of a design
- experienced in developing products from idea to final detailing towards manufacturing
- was part of the Olympic sailing team back in 2004
- has over 10 years experience in industrial design
- graduated from the Design Academy and the Royal College of Art
- worked for renowned design firms in the Netherlands on both professional, consumer and medical products
- developed a medical vest to calm down kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- loves making mockup iterations and quality CLASS A surface models
- designed a medical device to locate and treat pelvic dysfunction after pregnancies.
- has a master of Science Integrated Product Design from the Technical University of Delft.
- studied half a year in São Paulo, Brazil, at the Faculty of Arts, department of industrial design.
- designed a new photo-epilator at Philips, based on extensive user research.
- designed a height adjustable desk for ASPA, that got a platinum score in the Cradle-to-Cradle eco-labels.
- is a strong sketcher, analytical thinker and purposeful.
- loves sailing and dancing.
- she is co-owner of the design studio
- has a university background in history and social psychology
- focused on human factors and ergonomics
- supports the team with human behavior research, ergonomic design and new idea's, technologies and materials.
- has a degree from the University of Wuppertal in Industrial Design Engineering
- is open, communicative and accessible
- designed and developed a completely new-developed chain-saw for Manitoba
- experienced in developing products from idea to final detailing towards manufacturing, always with focus on the user behind the product
- has excellent 3D CAD engineering skills, as well as experience in materials, manufacturing technology, prototyping, testing and bringing products towards industrialization
- has a master degree in electronics engineering in Zaragoza
- designed a position control system in a quad-rotor UAV with autonomous hovering, take-off and landing at Philips Research in Eindhoven.
- designed a FPGA-based control system for a linear actuator to use as hypotherapy emulator
- worked on a flight measures acquisition system at Reysan Aeronautical Engineering that was applied to the development of UAVs. The system was capable of transmitting the data in real time to a ground control station and store the data in a DataFlash.
- has a TU Delft industrial design background and is over 10 years active in the field of industrial design
- from his hand are dozens of product designs, both medical, consumer, sports and professional products
- he brought many projects from idea's to concepts and through detailed engineering into manufacturing
- has a focus on great styling and high quality surface modeling for every product
- traveled one year around the globe to meet cultures from all continents