Our team of experienced designers and engineers work on the development of many medical, consumer and professional products, every day. We love our job and we love to contribute to products that can help ordinary people.
He loves great design that contributes to change in people's lives. He is idealistic, yet understands very well the way business is done. He loves to challenge clients to rethink business models and do more with the powerful tools that design offers. He guides the design team both in design strategy, human factors and technical solutions.
- over 10 years of experience in industrial design, interaction and product development for clients like Philips, Swisscom, TUV Rheinland, Decathlon
- has a university degree in design engineering and business administration
- worked on dozens of design projects for consumers, professionals, sports applications and medical applications.
- lived a few years in St. Petersburg Russia and speaks Russian
- loves traveling, having interesting encounters with local people about history, politics, religion and philosophy.
senior industrial designer
He is very experienced designer that has made his mark in the design world by designing consumer products, mobility solutions and professional products. Apart from his daily design work he leads projects for a few big accounts.
- has over 10 years of industrial design experience
- has partially a Finnish background, lived both in HongKong and Japan
- worked for two highly esteemed design studios in the Netherlands on both professional, consumer, sports, bike and agricultural products
- is a team-player and knows how to get the utmost out of a design
- experienced in developing products from idea to final detailing towards manufacturing
- was part of the Olympic sailing team back in 2004
senior industrial designer
He likes many aspects of design; from user-centered research and concept development to implementation and project management. Menno loves the challenge to find the sweet spot each time through an iterative process with regards to ergonomics, aesthetics, interaction and manufacturability. Apart from his daily design work he leads projects for a few big accounts.
- has over 10 years experience in industrial design
- graduated from the Design Academy and the Royal College of Art
- worked for renowned design firms in the Netherlands on both professional, consumer and medical products
- developed a medical vest to calm down kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- loves making mockup iterations and quality CLASS A surface models
- designed a medical device to locate and treat pelvic dysfunction after pregnancies.
senior industrial designer
He is a very experienced industrial designer, with great feeling for form, and has been part of the Bluelarix team from the very beginning. He managed and designed dozens of projects with focus on great styling, usability and innovation. Next to his work at Bluelarix Designworks he is active in the field of 3D design of products for movie pictures with Diepfris.
- has a TU Delft industrial design background and is over 10 years active in the field of industrial design
- from his hand are dozens of product designs, both medical, consumer, sports and professional products
- he brought many projects from idea's to concepts and through detailed engineering into manufacturing
- has a focus on great styling and high quality surface modeling for every product
- traveled one year around the globe to meet cultures from all continents
human factors / ergonomics specialist
With her background in social psychology and ergonomics she works on user research, observations from people in their interaction with products and ergonomic design principles.
- she is co-owner of the design studio
- has a university background in history and social psychology
- focused on human factors and ergonomics
- supports the team with human behavior research, ergonomic design and new idea's, technologies and materials.
product engineer / industrial designer
For him strategic thinking and its application on technical- and design-concepts are essential for a successful product. Besides attention to form and the user, he is very interested in making products feasible, high quality and with excellent functionality.
- has a degree from the University of Wuppertal in Industrial Design Engineering
- is open, communicative and accessible
- designed and developed a completely new-developed chain-saw for Manitoba
- experienced in developing products from idea to final detailing towards manufacturing, always with focus on the user behind the product
- has excellent 3D CAD engineering skills, as well as experience in materials, manufacturing technology, prototyping, testing and bringing products towards industrialization
She is a talented designer that worked at Research and Philips Design for Philips Consumer Lifestyle. She loves concept design, sketching, model making and testing concepts in user research. Apart from that she is an experienced facilitator in creative sessions. She is used to work in close cooperation with suppliers and marketing departments from clients, being the connection between visual and technical design elements and provide vision and direction.
- has a master of Science Integrated Product Design from the Technical University of Delft.
- studied half a year in São Paulo, Brazil, at the Faculty of Arts, department of industrial design.
- designed a new photo-epilator at Philips, based on extensive user research.
- designed a height adjustable desk for ASPA, that got a platinum score in the Cradle-to-Cradle eco-labels.
- is a strong sketcher, analytical thinker and purposeful.
- loves sailing and dancing.