Why clients choose us
human focused design
quality design styling
product development, prototyping and testing
We run 3D CAD modelling, simulations, build prototypes, run extensive tests, create 2d drawings with bills of materials and information about mould texture, surfaces that should not have sink marks and injection points, colors, etc.
And we have a large network of manufacturing partners that can help you further with final engineering, industrialization, certifications and start up of manufacturing.
integration of electronics
Benedik-Design, Founder (SLV)
Winner Consumer Voting ISPO COMMUNITY:
"The interchangeable rim/rubber concept is a perfect example for ecological engineering. It's also a great example for how to implement proven principles into the action sports industries. In addition, the user will carry less weight and spend less on the exchange of wheels."
- Philips Personal Health Systems, Netherlands
- SMF Potok Inter, Moscow Russia
- Niko Projects BV, Netherlands
- Nauka Technika Medicina LCC, Russia
- Niko NV, Belgium
- Decathlon S.A. / Oxylane Group, France
- Stean Sports BV, Netherlands
- Zeleritaz Racing Sports Ltd, Hong Kong
- Swisscom NGT International BV, Netherlands
- Band Industries, Libanon
- Goodbaby International, Hong Kong
- Orio Group Ltd, Moscow, Russia
- STL Group BV, Netherlands
- Triangle Kitchentools GmbH, Germany
- Vogel's Products BV, Netherlands
- Brite Air Parts Inc, USA
- ElementStore, Moscow, Russia
- Feltest Equipment BV, Netherlands
- Resqtec BV, Netherlands
- TÜV Rheinland Sonovation BV, Netherlands
- Vendor BV, Netherlands
"We appreciated your help, you and your team have definitely proved your professionalism. We really hope there could be future opportunity for us to work together again. Your service is highly treasured and recommended."
"We really enjoyed the cooperation with you, your professionalism is at its highest level. Thank you very much."
"Bluelarix Designworks is a well-organised, creative and flexibele hardware design firm. Andreas is an intelligent and easy-going person. Did some good development for parts of the Niko Projects solution."
"During my time at Bluelarix I experienced Andreas' creative thinking not only in his approach to design but also to business. His exceptional skill at managing projects and client relationships allowed Bluelarix to be an agile and dynamic design studio able to take on projects both large and small. I would not hesitate to recommend Andreas and Bluelarix Designworks for any project requiring creative design or engineering."