Bluelarix Designworks is looking for talented industrial design interns who want to be part of our team, creating exciting design work in the context of strategic innovation.
You should be able to conduct design research, translate that into powerful conceptual solutions, validate the concepts and test for yourself with prototypes. You should have a developed feeling for aesthetics and adapt your design style to our customers needs.
We offer industrial design internships for a period of 5 or 6 months. You will get involved and work with us as a full member of the team on interesting current projects, both on concept design and product development. When you apply, we would like to receive your learning goals and motivation, in order to know in what area of the design process you would like to gain more experience. We pay a monthly fee of EUR 300 to our interns.
- you are a student at a higher eduction / university in the direction of industrial design / product engineering or a newly graduate.
- you are well experienced in working with SolidWorks and / or Alias Design
- you are strong in styling and have well developed sketching skills
- you show an innovative way of thinking
- you enjoy designing with the user in mind
- you are willing to relocate to Amsterdam
- you are available for an internship for at least 5 months
If you are interested, please send us your motivation, cv and portfolio (PDF attachment) to: