Design quality is extremely important to us during the whole process, both in a form that we can measure as well as in the experience of quality.
We understand very well that we develop the quality feeling of your products with our designs. That is also the reason that in the beginning of a design process we conduct analyses in order to watch competition, investigate the distribution channel, look as the user value and purchase value of a product and find design elements that fit your company, vision and level of quality.
Both in the concept design as the development of a product we work with validations that are conducted at fixed moments in the design proces. During the process we do the following validations:
- Concept Validation: we check on rules for good design, whether the product complies with user expectations and whether the product is in line with the design strategy.
- Design Check: this check helps u during all stages of the process to apply the right interaction, sustainable design and technology.
- Pre-Engineering Validation: first check on technical functional principles, production, cost price, assembly, unforseen risks.
- Engineering Validation: check on the right rules for design-for-manufacturing, tolerances, bills of materials, strenght, compliance with norms and guidelines, both mechanical and elektrical.
- Prototype Validation: conducting testing in the fields of funtion, performance, climate, durability, etc.