We develop embedded systems in house: electronics and software for products. We design electronics for consumer products, embedded computer systems, wireless applications, mobile devices and professional products. The user is leading for us in this process.
We develop and build complex ARM-processor based systems like smartphones, video registration systems or optical systems, but also simple electronics like a personal alarm.
Our electronics design is driven by the need to design a good experience for the user. Whether we design schematics, layouts, pcb's or prototypes, the basis is always obtained by observing and studying consumers and users. Lab
For our electronics design we have our own engineers and a fully equiped lab to quickly and efficiently deisgn, build and test new electronic solutions. A strong network of production partners helps to move to production seamless, including assembly of a total product, certifications and quality assurance.
In many cases we do not only develop the electronics, but the whole product, including software. You are secured in that way from a quick and integrated development of your product. Markets and experience
We develop electronic solutions for many different products: consumer electronics, domotics, medical and care applications, measuring devices, sport products, etc.
- ARM processor board development
- microprocessor technology, ATMEL, Microchip
- optical systems, imaging chips, image processing
- computer-on-module systems
- carrier boards
- touchscreens, controllers, systeem design
- tft display controllers
- energy efficient devices
- battery devices
- devices with mobile communciation, wifi, bluetooth, IR, RFiD
- sensor technology
- registration, datalogging
Mostly we would test with standard components first the functionality and interaction. After that the electronics can be developed. An electric scheme is made to couple all the components.
When designing the electronic scheme we take into account the functionality, electronic specifications, norms that the product has to comply with, costprice, complexity, robustness, size, manufacturability and energy efficiency.
This software is designed in order to perform a limited number of functions on inflexible hardware. Embedded software can run in a washing machine, a MP3 player, a game console, an industrial controller, a photo camera and for instance in the Tensio+. The calculation power of the components is limited, the software needs to be designed very lean. The quality of the software is higher than for instance PC software. It is unacceptable that devices like a photo camera or a washing machine have software bugs.
An overview of the services we offer in the field of electronics design and software:
- User testing | based on standard modules, sensors, displays and some software we quickly build a prototype system so that we can test concepts and idea's in an early stage with users.
- PCB design | development and design of electronic scheme's and printboards. This is done normally simultaneously with the product design process, so that we know for sure that the mechanics and electronics are well integrated.
- Prototyping | after the development of the pcb we build a few prototype pcb's to test all the functions, to test with users and to see the functionality of the electronics in combination with the rest of the product.
- Documentation | preparation of documentation for CE and other certifications, making of user manuals or product documentation.
- Software | on the electronic platform we also take care of the development of software. It can be embedded software in IC's, but also software for the control of user interfaces and websites.