Industrial design with focus on innovation and the user, through a clear process. We delivery creative, fresh concepts with high quality industrial design.
The design should be user friendly, manufacturable and must comply with your strategic targets. Industrial design is therefore a process of sketching, styling, validating and improving. The result of an industrial design process is a set of photo realistic concepts and often mockups of the product.
Every project is unique and every industrial design process is build with activities that fit to the product that is being designed. That is why we work with a design team which encorporates several disciplines like human factors, industrial design and engineering.
If electronics and software have to be embedded in the product, then our electronics engineers are also involved during the industrial design stage to make sure that solutions can be realised. The first schematics designs are prepared to ensure a quick development. Validations
During the process of sketching, making solutions and styling, the work is being validated in the design team on working principles, manufacturability, interaction, ergonomics and many other aspects, so that we know for sure that the concept which are going to be presented are answers to your strategic goals. Proof of concept
Parts of the concept that might have technical risks, are build with quick models to prove that solutions or parts of solutions also work in reality. In this way we reduce risks and reduce the development time. Presentation
The outcomes of an industrial design project are concepts in the form of realistic visualisations of the product, where the system has been designed and its clear how the product functions. Also manufacturing technologies have been choosen, costprice is in line with expectations, interactions are designed and the styling is layed out in the 3d model. The best concept can now be chooses together with you for further development.
Some topics that we deal with during the industrial design process are:
- Ideation | finding new ideas, optimizing ideas, defining functionality of the product with morphology and selecting the best ideas for concept development.
- Concepts | generation and selection of design concepts and visualisation of the best concepts. The visualisations show the forms of the product, together with the parts, materials and colours.
- Patent Search | in order to be sure that some technologies are not protected, we will look for similar technologies or products in the patent databases in order to limit the risk of a patent infringement.
- Quick-and-dirty-prototyping | by means of quick-and-dirty prototyping the working principles of the concepts are tested in an early stage.
- Interaction | we improve the relation between users and the product, a better look and feel, better integration of styling, control elements and software, so that a better experience is achieved, more emotional connection. Read more about interaction /
- Sustainable Design | in case you would like to move forward with us in making your products and processes more sustainable, both in materials, production techniques and business models for sales and re-use. Read more about sustainable design /