What we offer
When you apply, we would like to receive your learning goals and motivation, in order to know in what area of the design process you would like to gain more experience. We pay a monthly fee of EUR 300 to our interns.
What we expect from you
- you are a student at a higher eduction / university in the direction of industrial design
- preferably you have experience in working with SolidWorks and / or Alias Design
- you are strong in styling and have well developed sketching skills
- you show an innovative way of thinking
- you enjoy designing with the user in mind
- you are available for an internship for 6 months
Our application process
If you got selected, then we would prefer to meet you in person, but in some cases we would accept to have an interview by Skype, although we believe it is important for you to meet our team as well.
Due to legislation we can only accept people that hold a valid EU passport.
For us it is interesting to see in your portfolio something about your design process, your choices and your skills in different area's like aesthetics, sketching, research, 3d design, model making and engineering.